My Sunshine Mark III
Q : Do You Like Pizza?
A : I like A cheeseburger is a hamburger topped with cheese
Q : Do You Like Dancing
A : Only in front my girlfriend
Q : Do You Like Drunk?
A : When to make this mixtape
Q : Favorite Color?
A : Anything
Q : Favorite sound?
A : my girlfriend moan
Q : Activities today?
A : Commander in WOT Blitz
Q : Zodiac?
A : Libra
Q : Why?
A : IDK
Q : I mean, why do you call that mixtape “My Sunshine MK III”?
A : All music in that playlist is my inspiration to become an electronic music artist, this playlist also accompanies me on my trip to Samarinda City, they give me energy to drive for a long time. I grew up with this kind music, whatever music is trending right now I still like this. this is me….story about me.
Q : thank’s
A : You’re welcome my sunshine <3
I Love Music. And before that I like normal music like you guys. band who have personnel Drums, Guitar, Bass, Vocalis … and all of that vanished at once when I went through the activity as one of the band personnel. it’s all because of the limited skills and limited Premium fuel that is given to me I finally found an indie magazine whose name was not familiar Ripple Magz.
From an old edition of the magazine unkempt and dull that I found an article titled Review of Indonesian Local Album chiptune Ranger 16 / 2 BIT of the most enjoyable is the album is that it can download it for FREE d most like human names such thing as FREE Want It music taste is, adventure began playing with Google and found the music creator software that fits with my body.
Cover Artwork by Ultraelectronis
- Evil Nine — Twist The Knife (ft. Emily Breeze)
- Death from Above 1979 — Little Girl (MSTRKRFT Edition)
- Bloc Party — Banquet
- CSS — Odio Odio Odio Sorry C
- Eagles of Death Metal — I Only Want You
- Junkie XL — More (Junk O Punk Remix)
- Metric — Gold Guns Girls
- La Femme — Sur la planche 2013
- of Montreal — Gronlandic Edit
- Bodyrockers — Round & Round
- Phonat — Ghetto Burnin’
- Peaches — Boys Wanna Be Her (Tommie Sunshine’s Brooklyn Fire Retouch)
- Datarock — Fa-Fa-Fa
- The Rapture — Whoo! Alright – Yeah…Uh Huh.
- LCD Soundsystem — Daft Punk Is Playing at My House